Vecchiato Valter has a proven and recognized experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of hydraulic systems.
Once the application requirements are determined, the block valves are designed using 3D CAD systems.
Our internal workshop is fully equipped to execute (machining, boring, grinding) medium-large blocks (up to 10 ton) made of steel or cast iron, which are than tested on the 3D measuring machine. The realization is completed with the assembly and testing.
The Company works with a solid network of high quality suppliers as Duplomatic, Hydac, Sauer Danfoss, Rexroth, Moog, Eaton, Linde etc...
The Company has particular experience in the following areas:
- systems for the control of forging presses
- load sensing systems used in mobile machinery for the steel industry
- electro-hydraulic servo-systems
- closed loops for the hydrostatic traction
The advantages of VECCHIATO systems are:
- solutions tailored to the customer
- reliability and quality on construction and components
- good ratio quality / price
- qualified after-sales service